Sunday, February 27, 2011

Parmesan Baked Potatoes

I love potatoes baked, mashed, fried, in salad, made into hash browns, etc. This is just one more way to make them and it's very easy and delicious. I got it from my Mom.

Ingredients:
6 Tablespoons butter
3-5 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
8 medium unpeeled red potatoes-halved lengthwise

Directions: 
Preheat oven to 400 and put butter in a 9x13 pan. Put it in the oven to melt the butter (about 3 minutes). Sprinkle parmesan cheese over melted butter. Place potatoes-cut side down-over cheese. Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes.

I like to serve them with any meat, but fish is my favorite. They also make a nice lunch if you just serve them up with a salad.

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for a blog like this! Do you add pictures sometimes? I'm very visual and would probably make it if I could see how it looks! :). Nice blog! Mine is, http://beyond-the-cover.blogspot.com. I've just started, so I'm trying to get used to everything! Take care!

    ReplyDelete